How do I replace a lost, stolen or destroyed registration certificate?

To replace a lost, stolen or damaged registration certificate, submit a firearms documents replacement request (form CAFC 718). Up to four registration certificates can be replaced for $10 if all replacements are requested at the same time. You may do so by calling 1-800-731-4000.

More Firearms Related Questions and Answers